- 1.Check out the Result Reporting Information.
- 2.Choose which postage method you want.
- 3.Fill out the request form.
- 4.Bank transfer the postage fee.
- 5.Track the process of your request.
Your IELTS results will be issued 13 calendar days after the day of your test and recorded on a Test Report Form, which will be posted to you. Your score is valid for 2 years from your test date.
※ Invalid or expired scores are not available for reporting.
- IELTS score can be reported to local and overseas institutions and organisations in the purpose of migration, studies, and employment.
Your score CANNOT be reported to the test taker, education agencies, immigration agencies, and British and Canadian embassy visa centre.
- You cannot obtain your results over the phone, by email or by fax.
- You can only request this service if you have taken test with British Council in Korea (Centre #: KR001). We do not share the score data with other centres of different centre numbers.
Results can be reported to :
- Local and overseas institutions and organisations
- Visa centres inside the embassy except the UK and Canada.
※ You may be asked to submit any proof documents for validation.
Results cannot be reported to :
- The test takers themselves or their friends and families.
- Education agencies, immigration agencies
- British and Canadian embassy visa centres.
※ If you want to apply for UK visas, you should submit your only copy of your test report form.